Home » » heidi klum kids say the funniest things

heidi klum kids say the funniest things

images Heidi Klum#39;s new show, heidi klum kids say the funniest things. Heidi Klum is busier than ever
  • Heidi Klum is busier than ever



  • sunnysunny
    10-17 05:16 PM
    duttasurajit I am in a same boat as you. Today I talked to one lawyer in my city and told me that both the fields can have different code but the job functionality should be same. All the companies can have different title.

    Don't wait for the answers here, just talk to any good lawyer for this matter.

    Good Luck!!!

    Sunny





    wallpaper Heidi Klum is busier than ever heidi klum kids say the funniest things. Heidi Klum
  • Heidi Klum



  • black_logs
    06-09 10:22 AM
    Uptill 2001/2002 H1B transfer/extensions used to take 15 days to 1 month. Now they take anywhere between 4-8 months. You'll see once the premium I-140 comes into being. The regular I-140 will take forever. Premium processings have implications on regular processing. Basically they are discouraging people to file in regular queue.





    heidi klum kids say the funniest things. mother-of-four Heidi Klum
  • mother-of-four Heidi Klum



  • asterix
    02-23 10:00 AM
    a large number of thsoe "extra" GC were schedule A recaptures and did not affect most applicants. so really it was by profession not by country.

    Here is e.g. for 2002 again this excludes schedule A here is the breakdown for india

    EB1 - 3K
    EB2 - 21K
    EB3 - 17.5K
    EB4 - 0.3K
    EB5 - 0
    EB Total - 41K

    Am I missing something?





    2011 Heidi Klum heidi klum kids say the funniest things. seriously-funny-kids-pau-gasol
  • seriously-funny-kids-pau-gasol



  • sanju_dba
    09-14 01:27 PM
    If you feel IV is our only hope/interpreter, then lets fuel it.
    We all know IV needs funds to operate and to drive our concerns.
    I propose $100K raffle every month, result will be announced on the VB day, if VB brings bad news atleast our raffle may get a good one! :D
    each ticket may be sold for $10 ,
    $10 x 20,000 tickets = 200k
    100k for IV , 100k can be split to top 10 winners.

    Please take your poll above.

    Experts can add suggestions to help it construct.



    more...


    heidi klum kids say the funniest things. things with the kids,
  • things with the kids,



  • nutakksa
    08-20 07:38 PM
    Did any body received FP notices from TSC recently. Looks like TSC has become slow for TSC direct fillings.





    heidi klum kids say the funniest things. Heidi Klum and son Johan Riley
  • Heidi Klum and son Johan Riley



  • smangc
    06-10 12:58 PM
    SSbaruah, Yes the employer needs to give you return tickets to your home town.



    more...


    heidi klum kids say the funniest things. Model and host Heidi Klum
  • Model and host Heidi Klum



  • REQUIRE_GC
    07-12 10:47 AM
    Thanks a lot for your valuable input.

    But I beleive all the input you mentioned, would be applicable for all kind of employer (Bigger or smaller) and get the RFE for ability to pay. I would like to know if you join the real small emplyer (about 35 employee) would it necessarly cause any other postential issue and/or must be a chance of getting the RFE as joining the such a small employer?

    Please let me know.

    Thanks for all your input in advance.

    I do not think # of employee would be an issue for USCIS as long as they are able to pay you decent salary. One of my freind got GC approved with 10 Employee company. The key is Your company's attorney / officer should be able to respond RFE on time





    2010 mother-of-four Heidi Klum heidi klum kids say the funniest things. Heidi Klum#39;s new show,
  • Heidi Klum#39;s new show,



  • jsb
    12-16 09:10 AM
    Any of got approved based on this memo ?

    I talked to my lawyers. They said that the first time it didn't work. As this memo is recent, they still have to see its usefulness. Perhaps, the problem is that even if A# are provided to USCIS offices, they can't find where those (physical) files are. Nothing can be done unless files are seen by adjudicators.

    Note that cases (family and employment) other than for identified 3 or 4 countries, PD is not an issue. So for USCIS it is not as big of a problem as it is for us.



    more...


    heidi klum kids say the funniest things. Unscripted: Heidi says of the
  • Unscripted: Heidi says of the



  • mikkisu
    07-20 12:39 PM
    :-)





    hair seriously-funny-kids-pau-gasol heidi klum kids say the funniest things. Heidi Klum picking up her
  • Heidi Klum picking up her



  • gman
    07-29 01:45 PM
    I filed my I-485 on Aug 13, 2007 (Received date) under EB3 ROW (> 180 days). My I-140 was filed for job "Systems Analyst". I am now being offered a job as "Director of Development" managing the development process along with 30-40 people for another company. I know this theme has been discussed and has risks but would it be OK to take the job. I have approved EAD and AP due to expire on Nov 21 (will renew tomorrow just in case GC does not get approved by then). Has anyone been in this position? I have valid H1-B visa and have not used EAD or AP.

    Any advice highly appreciated. thanks!



    more...


    heidi klum kids say the funniest things. Heidi Klum#39;s booger makes kids
  • Heidi Klum#39;s booger makes kids



  • suriajay12
    03-26 09:05 AM
    I voted up the Immigration questions.

    Looks like the Anti-Immigration folks are trying to vote down our questions.

    - JK

    Voted UP for anything to do with legal immigraiton. 3-4 more hours its open.





    hot things with the kids, heidi klum kids say the funniest things. Heidi Klum is pretty hot
  • Heidi Klum is pretty hot



  • immigrationvoice1
    01-29 11:13 AM
    Class of Admission: H1B
    Date of intended Departure: Any future date (3 months from now or anything..)
    Expected length of stay: One month

    Our attorney told us that we need to provide definite answers to the travel questions, however, we can use the document to travel multiple times. We got our APs on time.

    Hope that helps.

    Dear All,

    I need urgent information that how to file Advance Parole application. My I485 application is pending with USCIS and now i need to travel to my country as my uncle is very sick. I am planning to fill out the application by myself and not by the lawyer as he is ripping me off. Can any one help me how to fill out the application although it seems very easy but i dont want to make any kind of mistakes.

    In part 1, field (3) of the application it asks me for "Class of Admission" i am not sure wat to write in it. NEED HELP IN THIS FIELD.

    In part 3, field (1) and field (2) can i write "Various" as I want my document to be valid for multiple visits OR do i need to put any date.

    I also need some guidance that what kind of letter I should make where it asks that "On a separate sheet(s) of paper, please explain how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. * Include copies of any documents you wish considered."

    Please, please help me in this regards.

    I would really appreciate if any one can help me out in this matter.



    more...


    house #2 Heidi Klum heidi klum kids say the funniest things. Heidi Klum and Husband Seal
  • Heidi Klum and Husband Seal



  • starseed
    07-21 05:12 PM
    Update - and I apologize if this is lengthy, but if any small part of it is helpful to someone else, I won't edit details.
    When I got thru to TSC today, I had a really (I mean REALLY!) rude IO! When I explained I'd like clarification about what I was told "previously" (yesterday) that my Biometrics and Photo ID not showing was what was potentially keeping my application pending, she snapped that really I want a case status and need to call the NCSC. She did say that I must not enter my case # and enter phone options 1, 2, 3 and then get the Customer Service rep. to institute request for more information. So I did this.
    The NCSC rep I got (Giselle, 649713) was extremely helpful and pleasant. I explained my situation and she agreed that it warrants a request for investigation/further information. She said normally they wouldn't do it because my Received Date of 8/1/2007 was outside of normal processing.

    [I've never read explanations on this which were crystal clear about what it meant. So in case others might be confused about it "inside normal processing" means your I-485 Received Date + 30 days. So since TSC is around the (published) 8/23/2007 Processing Date, mine would only fall within normal processing once TSC reaches 8/31/2007 Processing Date]

    Rep took all my receipt, etc. details and contact details and read them all back and said I should be contacted within 45 days (standard, I know) via one of the contact mediums - phone, email, mail. Blah, blah - that's all probably completely standard, right!?

    Now the interesting thing I noted in the Confirmation # she gave me is that it is suffixed at the end by VSC.... which is obviously Vermont. It could just be an administrative thing because my stuff originally went to VSC then transferred to TSC?? Or could it mean something more than that? Considering the transfers were a mess.....

    p.s. in addition, I have moved from East Coast (hence original VSC) to CA - with same company - so I don't know if/how geographical move affected anything. I did confirm with local office IO and TSC IO that they have the correct address on file.

    Regardless, the satisfaction (??) I got from this recent fiasco is that it will actually force someone to look at my application and hopefully correct something if it is amiss. Might be wishful thinking on my part, but it means someone has to LOOK at it, instead of me feeling like my app. is just sitting gathering proverbial dust when something was supposed to have been actioned. And perhaps get at least a pre-adjudication thru as a result......





    tattoo Heidi Klum and son Johan Riley heidi klum kids say the funniest things. Win a Seriously Funny Kids
  • Win a Seriously Funny Kids



  • ameryki
    08-28 10:28 PM
    Dude, if your profile is genuine, that does indicate something - my PD is also Nov. 2005, EB3-I. Both of us got 1 year EAD instead of 2.......hmm.....my attorney called USCIS and according to the attorney they (USCIS rep) couldn't tell them the reason for 1 year EAD.......asked me to do infopass!


    trust me the ead situation is not consistent across the board. it is totally up to the IO assigned to the filing. but if you think its promising I truly hope you are right. do keep us posted if you find out more.



    more...


    pictures Model and host Heidi Klum heidi klum kids say the funniest things. Heidi Klum being a mom at the
  • Heidi Klum being a mom at the



  • GCSeekerCT
    08-21 05:02 PM
    I have a strange situation where I was thinking of AC21 all the while since January (Jul 02 Filer, TSC with Receipt# SRC 0722...).

    Now, I finally made my mind and about to get an offer (after labor day, they say).

    The lawyer says "don't think about AC21 now, because most probably your GC will be here within 3 months"

    My PD is July 31st, 2006.

    Dilemma: I don't want to screw up (or stretch the case un-necessarily) by changing employment just in case if there is an RFE. But then, I have to stay with my current employer for 6+ months AFTER GC as well, to be able to prove "permanent employment" intent.

    please advise if the timing (within 3 months) makes sense.

    Please also shed light on the permanent intent thing .

    Many thanks





    dresses Heidi Klum is pretty hot heidi klum kids say the funniest things. Heidi Klum stays plump to
  • Heidi Klum stays plump to



  • webm
    07-09 11:59 AM
    Don't worry,the EAD approval rate became faster thesey days..esp TSC/NSC..:)..

    On top of that,you should get 2 yr EAD..:)



    more...


    makeup Unscripted: Heidi says of the heidi klum kids say the funniest things. #2 Heidi Klum
  • #2 Heidi Klum



  • kbsyed61
    04-23 02:20 PM
    June 31?





    girlfriend Win a Seriously Funny Kids heidi klum kids say the funniest things. CASTING CALL: For HEIDI KLUM#39;S
  • CASTING CALL: For HEIDI KLUM#39;S



  • ndialani
    11-21 04:31 AM
    Experts, which is a better location for TCN H1 stamping? Nogales or Ciudad Juarez.

    I plan to visit one of these for H1 stamping. Any guidelines you can provide would be very helpful.

    Also, I am getting Nogales at 8 AM but I also need to get a check made from Banamex. Is there a BANAMEX in US that makes the visa check?

    Thanks.

    I live in LA , my wife and me drove from LA to Nogales. You can fly into Phoenix and rent a car. Phoenix to Nogales is 1.5 hours only.
    We stayed at Best western , which is RIGHT at the border. (Nogales,Arizona).It is owned my an Indian, he was very helpful. Most of the people end up staying there. Dont bring your car to other side. We call the cab at 7 in the morning. I guess he only charged like $7-8 dollars. Its only 1 mile.
    You just walk across the border. No questions asked. Get a cab, they all know it!!!!
    i guess we paid $10-12 dollars . He will take you to BANAMAX bank which is walking distance from the US embassy. Try to be the first one. They only accept CASH(Dollars).;
    Get the draft and walk back there. you will be required to show your passport at the bank too.
    If you are in a group or couple of you. One can stand in the line and other can to to the bank.
    Sprint phone works well over there at the border.
    If you have an I phone.....o'well!!!
    If your case is straight forward....it should not be a problem. They will tell you , to pick up your stamped passport in the evening, or if not ready ...the next day. But dont worry....99.9% everyone gets it the same day.
    If by any chance you get rejected. you can plee to homeland security office at the border . if your visa is not expired , they might let you slip back in to US. If not, you will have to go to Mexico City to fly back to India. I only know , one such case.
    KEY IS TO GO AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. MAY BE 6:00am.
    We did not take any permit or visa as it is within 20 mile distance.
    On over way back , we got a new I-94 at homeland security office. It is very important.
    any questions....feel free to PM me.
    Good Luck!!!





    hairstyles Heidi Klum#39;s booger makes kids heidi klum kids say the funniest things. Heidi Klum sports a fake #39;
  • Heidi Klum sports a fake #39;



  • Joybose
    08-10 04:50 PM
    Guys,
    I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.

    My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.

    Thought i would share with you all.:)
    You applied in June 2007 and you got approved in two months? that is awesome, which service center?





    Catherine
    06-27 11:16 PM
    Thank you for the information, Tazike. I've heard many conflicting viewpoints on this but none that say you immediately lose your status - I will look into it.

    I can say, though, that I've traveled in and out of the US on my green card since the divorce became final, including telling an immigration official that I was now divorced on my most recent return, and yet I have still been allowed back in each time. Perhaps I have just been lucky. Also, I did mention on that last journey that I have a waiver application currently submitted.

    Fingers crossed...





    gimme Green!!
    07-04 10:26 PM
    Just in case if they ask why you did not do MS and jumped to Job be prepare to give convincing answer.
    Good Luck.

    Also, keep your MBA transcripts along - that wud go to prove you are required here in the States and could be a back pocket thing against a common assumption that your intention of getting an F1 was not exactly to a masters degree but to come here and change to H1. You doing an MBA now goes to prove that you had indeed intended to do a masters, but now in a different field though !! :)

    Good luck!!



    Share this article :

    Post a Comment

     
    Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
    Copyright © 2014. kevin harts - All Rights Reserved
    Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
    Proudly powered by Blogger